Well, hello there! Welcome back~

A little catch up on my life here. Its been almost a year since I write. Yet this entry still feels empty. Not that my life is not exciting as others, it's just less open from others. There's not going to be much visual here so use your imagination well.

When we last stop, I was serving my internship. Although its quite far from home, its one of the laziest journey I ever been on my life. Met lots of new Indian friends and learn things that shocked my life. "The things I learnt in varsity does not prepare me for the working world." For those who is on the path going into university, people around you will tell you that university is like your stepping stone to your real life. I have to disagree with that statement to a certain degree. To me, universities are like schools - CAGES. Food will be given. Knowledge will be given. Shit will be taken. Same routine, same life, everything is the same except the cage is bigger. However unlike school cages, these cages are very unique, they have this dark black holes at each corner of the cage. These black holes are like the matrix. It's good. It's bad. It's neutral too. For those who got comfortable with living in cages will not pursue the hole, therefore it's neutral. For those with the CURIOUS mind will want to find out what's on the other side. Now the hole is like a maze, you might get lost there. Thats the bad news. However, with strong WILL, you will make connections with other fellow maze players - some are playing as New Game+ (if you don't know what does this means, then you never finish a story mode game before - noob~), they know what is going to happen, where is the exit and they are more prepared than you. Make a NETWORK of them so next time when you bump into another dead end, there are people who just give up and there are people who will turn around and start the journey again. Follow the one turn around, when you finally reach the exit, your real life begins. So in short summary, CAGES ARE NOT FIRST STEP, MAZE IS.

I only knew this on my final year after my intern. For those who is on the same page with me, it is still not too late to start the maze now. This semester is my last one, I have been attending conference and do some travelling around. Well, I know what you will say... "But we are only students, how can we find money to travel??" Let me tell you something. There's a glass filled with water to the half. Normally people here will argue about half empty or half full thing. For me, I drink it while you people are arguing. Lesson here is: Don't take things for granted, seize that oppurtunity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aluba

So High vs. Sohai

Welcome to the Cashless Society (Malaysia Edition)