Single's day

Ahh. yes... Black Day (April 14)~ A day where all singles get together and talk about how sad and pathetic their lives are... BITCH PLEASE... Not necessary when you are single you are sad and pathetic. There are lots of things to do out there as single. For 24 years staying single, I have been observing those who are actually in a relationship. Trust me, just because you found someone to be with in your life, does not mean you will feel complete and happy. Being in a relationship has its downside, there's commitment we single people cannot see when in a relationship. What we see its only on the outside, what happen between those two internally might be a different story.

Being single has its perks, you gain more freedom. You can do your personal things/hobby anytime you want without another person bothering you. You have the whole bed to yourself. You can dress as messy on days you are lazy. You can flirt with that cute girl over the counter. You can sleep  in the night anytime you want without having to say Good Night to another person first. You can use this symbol "< 3" on any gender. And lots lots more... My personal suggestion for being single? Get out of your comfort zone. Do things you would not have done in your lifetime. For example, if you are a nerd like me, besides reading try something crazy but like subtle crazy. I tried jungle trekking once and I was hooked. I found peace there. Now every once in a while I will lose myself in the woods without getting lost. 

So I would like to dedicated this write here to all those single people out there. You may not realise it but be thankful for being what you are right now. Don't be a pathetic person and keep thinking/posting how lonely you are. Go out! Explore! Find out things you truly love, who knows, you might find someone who you can share the love with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aluba

So High vs. Sohai

Welcome to the Cashless Society (Malaysia Edition)