Self-Achievement

"Three sentences for getting success: Know more than others. Work more than others. Expect less than others. "(William Shakespeare) 
In order to succeed in life, you should put lots of effort to reach that succeeding point. However, do not put an expectations in your effort too high. If you fail to achieve it, you will end up disappointed and demotivated. Now don't get me wrong, not putting your expectations too high does not mean you are not ambitious. You can still set yourself to high goals, just remember - baby steps. You know how baby walks? When they first started walking, they take a few steps then they fall to their crawling position, however they do not give up. Although they did not stand up again but their goal was to reach his/her mother's arms on the other side.

Having lower expectations increase ones life too. Humans are really weird being. We tend to think negatively whenever there's a chance. Yes, its true. If not why you think there's this word "Worst-case scenario"? However there's a way to get rid of this irritating feeling. Researchers have been developing this new high tech stuffs that when you put it in your brain, you will totally feel optimistic. Its called "LoweroExpectoTatio" device. Pretty neat huh? I just make that up. Having lower expectations not only get rid of that worst case scenario thing but it actually makes you happier as well. For example, I wrote 3 logs last year. This is my 4th write for this year. I BROKE A RECORD!!!


Yeah, that's how I feel when I was writing this. Plus happier minds leads to happier life. Research did show (This is real) happier life leads to longer age.

So go ahead, try having lower expectations in life. It may be hard to start off but whenever you come with dissapointment, tell yourself, my expectations is too high. I will try again if there's a chance. Achievement your goal will be faster if you are happier and motivated.

PS: Personally, as a gamer, I will print myself or stare at this logo for a few minutes when I achieved something. I always imagine my life as a game.


You can do it too right here. Hang in there, champ!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aluba

So High vs. Sohai

Welcome to the Cashless Society (Malaysia Edition)