What happens when Tom and Harry lost Dick?

A few days ago while I was hanging out with a close friend and we were discussing something general (Note: Before I proceed I'll like to inform you on a few things first... 1) This friend of mine is really close to me and we can openly discuss our problems 2) There isn't anything gay when your're hanging out with a guy.) and then for somehow he told me that there is one time that he experiences the disappearance of his penis once and he somehow need to be admitted to the hospital for treatment. Yes folks, we're talking about the strange and weird cases of disappearing of penis. If you're somewhat not open or super mega faint heart please skip this post, if you're a girl and somewhat thinks that this is not important to you, don't worry I left an article for girls on the last paragraph just scroll down till you see the big word SASA, you know for girls "self-improvement" - NO, its not sex related... Now back to the topic - as I was sceptical on what my friend told me, I began searching the Internet for this kind of disease. Surprisingly, there is one article from The Star Newspaper, even more surprisingly it's a recent article too.


The belief that one men's penis has vanished is a condition known as "genital retraction syndrome" aka Koro originally come from island of Sulawesi, Indonesia(picture above) where it was initially written down in a local dictionary as meaning "the shrinking of penis" (there you go, another word for you to tease your friends). Where was it first recorded? Well, take a guess........... Yup, China at 300BC but it wasn't recognised by the Western medicine till 1960 when a Hong Kong guy labeled it as a "culture-bound syndrome" - a mental disorder that can only arise in certain cultures.


The Chinese believe that the world is composed of two forces, Yin and Yang, something like hot and cold elements around the world. Singapore, China and India hve a common belief that it is important to mantain vitality and not to lose to much of your male element (Yang). However there are individual cases that occur due to panic attacks. Koro cases tend to occur during times of sociocultural stress. Example, uncertainty of the economy, an election etc. For my friend's case, a very important interview that might change his life. Now that you know please seek treatment if you have this and not to shy away - You're not the only one.


Now as for the girls, I recently went with my friends to Sasa(Please don't look shock. I know it's kinda like girl's shop but I'm curious okay?). To be frank I don't think that shop has such good business therefore, I wanted to ask what is their best selling products but I feared that the salesgirl won't be able to ask me much so I ask my friend to ask, to my surprise they showed her a kind of catalog that has all Chinese labels on it, it's called F Cup Cookies, the name speaks for itself - the cookies is actually does your body to have more curves and fuller breast. You have either vanila or chocolate flavor. Sadly its not immediately available in Malaysia and you have to order it for RM88 per box of 30 cookies. It may sound expensive but compared to silicone implants, its way cheaper. The instructions were simple take 1 to 2 cookies per day. The cookie is said to contain Pueraria Mirifica(Pls refer below paragraph for explanation) and its safe to use. How I know all this? Thanks to my curiousity again.


WHAT IS PUERARIA MIRIFICA?
The herb Pueraria Mirifica (grown and used in Thailand for over 100 years) is rich in isoflavones, providing female hormone-like effects and significant breast enhancement for 90% of all women.

This magic herb contains chemicals called phytoestrogens - natural compounds which mimic the effects of the female sex hormone estrogen. The isoflavone content of Pueraria Mirifica is about 40 times greater than soybeans. Since isoflavone is similar in molecular structure to hormones produced in the body, it is absorbed gently.

P.S: For guys: Please don't force your girlfriend to take this, not neceesary bigger boobs means more beautiful just look at Keira Knightley(picture below)
P.S: For girls: If you're thinking of ordering, please do not take more than 2 a day as too many of those cookies can cause a break in estrogen level.

Hotie Keira Knightley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aluba

So High vs. Sohai

Welcome to the Cashless Society (Malaysia Edition)