A blank new page to write

An update on my life (Sorry to dissapoint you but there isn't any picture in this post). Just as I thought the income of a part time couldn't be any higher, I was objected. As a typical teen (and in my final year as a teen too), who wouldn't argue with parents before? I feel that for someone who never disagree with parents once I think there will be of any healthy relationship between them in the future you know like robots... Anyway, I'm thankful I listen to them this time and somehow they show me a way to earn quite high income if I'm willing to open my mouth. Besides it's like a whole new sector for me and my knowledge on it is zero just like a blank page where you can write lots of stuff on it. Salesman? Well...... I can't tell you right now, it's some sort of but not so sort of as well.

In order to get the job there is NO interview(sounds good isn't it?) BUT there is 2 tests. Each comprises of 60 questions. To make things worse, the tests itself doesn't come cheap. So somehow I've to start preparing if I want to be in the official team. I'll update on this if I've pass the exam maybe on May or June before I can begin. Studies? Well, see whether can pass or not first. I'm hoping my friends will support me. Well, by supporting me you're like saving yourself as well (There goes my first clue).

P.S. If you're feeling curious you can drop me a message on my Facebook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aluba

So High vs. Sohai

Welcome to the Cashless Society (Malaysia Edition)