Automotive Upgrade

Every now and then, I'll cover different topics and today it's about motoring. This doesn't limit me to show you only futuristic and flying cars (which is impossible till maybe another 100 years) but as well as some ideas that I think is useful to feature in a car in the near future. Why would I cover this topic out of the blue? Because today I just gave my car a complete mantainence, meaning I got lots to think about during servicing of my car. I'm not gonna brag about how fast your car can go if you upgrade to these but I'm talking about the safety and comfort that a vehicle can bring.


1) Run-flat Tyres
This technology is nothing new and existed for quite a few years now. Why some of us never heard of it before? This is because very few companies develop this kind of tyres and also very few demand. Run-flat tyres are tyres that allows you to drive for roughly around 150km at a maximum speed of 90km/h.


2) Fuel Tank Insulation
Our car fuel tanks can be insulated with a jacket of containing fire-retardant foam with the jacket designed to burst open upon impact.


3) Airbags Within the Seatbelts
Multiple-point harness-type seat-belts as used by motor racing are safer, particularly in head-on collisions and rollovers. These seatbelts can be linked to inertia-reel pretensioners or triggered by sensors.

4) Auxiliary Battery (Secondary Battery)
Ok I know what you're thinking, the front of the car must be very thick or long - Not necessary, actually you can build 2 of the batteries into one but the secondary is smaller. For example, the current battery is about 6 cell big (I think so) but the secondary battery can be either 2 or 3 cell thick with the ability to power share that once the primary one died the car can go on for about 50km.


5) Polaroid Tint
This is a very good idea stumble upon me when I was wiping my spectacles clean. There is something exists as polaroid lens in spectacles, meaning to say the spectacles tint will darken inversely proportional with the sun brightness. So why not make this for cars as well? I just hate to see mostly the "tu kau-s" will tint their window to the darkest and fix the xenon lights - hate it when they drive behind me.

6) Head Rest with Built-in Speakers
This is especially good when you receive a call while you're driving. Just plug the phone to your car and you're all set for a REAL handsfree experience. This is also good for people with different forms of music genre. Say for instance I like country music (ahh... the Beautiful Taylor Swift) and you like rock. Both of us are sitting in the same car, what would you do? Luckily I invented the Head Rest Built-in Speakers(Oppss... Not yet) has saved my ears from getting virtually pierced.


Ahhh... Writing this reminds me of Form 4 physics class - Ahh... Good times. Datin, if you're see-ing this I hope you'll be proud of me. Hehe...

Ok this post looks a bit boring isn't it? Now, I'm gonna show you a BMW model that makes proton Emas looks like S**t. Be hold the most beautiful "lady" in the world - GINA

Oh yeah, baby! So, what's so special about this girl here? Well, for those who expert in motoring you can skip this now. For those of no interest, you mustn't miss this. I don't really like cars until "she" came along. Geometry and functions In "N" Adaptations is a fabric-skinned SHAPE-SHIFTING (The creator must be a comic book fan) sports car. However this is only the light model prototype. What can "she" do? See for yourself.


In case you're wondering where is BMW museum, it's in Malaysia........



......





Sorry, that was a joke. If you got excited, then you already have the motoring passion.

P.S. I don't really like country music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aluba

So High vs. Sohai

Welcome to the Cashless Society (Malaysia Edition)