Rewind: Messages from 'THE' Bowl

What bowl? Why toilet bowl of course... Finally, after finals and a stressful day today, I found some time to clean my hotmail inbox (which is full of junk mails) I came across an e-mail sent to me on 27/10/2010 which was 2 years ago (yeah, I haven't check it for a while now) which was sent by a pretty friend which you can get her profile here. The title of the e-mail was Poems from Singapore Toilet. So here you go then,


The 'future' is in your hand,
hold it gently.

Here I lie in stinky vapor,
Because some bastard stole the toilet paper,
Shall I lie, or shall I linger,
Or shall I be forced to use my finger.


Here I sit,
Broken hearted,
Tried to shit,
But only farted

Reply:
You're lucky
You had your chance
I tried to fart,
And shit my pants


I came here,
To shit and stink,
But all I do
Is sit and think.

Some come here to sit and think,
Some come here to shit and stink,
But I come here to scratch my balls,
And read the bullshit on the walls...

Advertisment space:
If you can piss above this line,
the Singapore Fire Department wants you

Ministry of enviroment
We aim to please!
You aim too! Please~~

Official notice
Patrons are requested to remain seated throughout the entire performance.

Restaurant
The hands that clean these toilets also make your food... please aim properly


Malaysia Boleh!

Singapore pun Boleh!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aluba

So High vs. Sohai

Welcome to the Cashless Society (Malaysia Edition)