A Whole New World

It's been a while since I last updated this blog and I apologise for that for I've started working and not much time to wonder about my curiousity... But I do have an update on my life though. Although its only 3 days since I started working but these 3 days has really enlighten me and open new windows for me to the world. First day like any other first day, people would make fun of my name though I get a few new ones like Chipmunk, the old is still about the same. Friends of mine if you wanna visit me, I'm at Brands Outlet in Queensbay. Though the PICs (Person-in-Charge) are very friendly to me, I find it strange in a very different enviroment. First off the clothes, though in my previous working experience, every garments has a sample display, this however do not. Everytime, customers walk in and unfold the clothes we, as sales associate will have to fold them again thats the only major trouble.

Second day was quite a normal one though I make a few friends that could speak hokkien. Third day was the bizzare one, not only accidents happen, but too(two) similar accident happen if you know what I mean(if you don't forget it). Then, came night where I've been approached by 2 witches. They offer me business opportunities. At first, I thought its a scam cause it is. Then, the second thing that came to my mind was obvious - MONEY. I offer them my phone number which shows how stupid I am. Back home while I was praying I suddenly came to mind that I almost gonna be conned thats why these 2 witches are witches.... ... what am I talking about again? Oh ya the 2 aunties, so I advice all readers especially the teens to be more cautious when approached my aunties. It's very suspicious in a way that make you realise a few hours later.

Well, thats it for work, good news! I finally can place ads on my blog and just by clicking on it you actually giving it to charity. So I hope to get co-operation from you soon and don't worry I'll keep track for you how much money I've collected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aluba

So High vs. Sohai

Welcome to the Cashless Society (Malaysia Edition)