That Sick Sinking Feeling

I have been sick for more than a week now. First the flu, then the fever, now the sore throat. What is wrong with me?? However this does not matter much, what matters is that my mind actually runs more sickly than my body. For a situation I could actually come out with tonnes of possibilities that I could do including the one that I not sure whether it's possible or not. For examples : (Oh well, here it goes, for those who don't like to be caught in a situation of dilemma then I suggest you can just skip this post)

I was watching Saw 7 sometime last week and I couldn't fell asleep easily last night. It's not because it's scary but I was thinking if there were really Saw in this world, how would I escape. Is there some other way, why yes... But I won't tell you till you watch Saw 7 because if I would have just told you, you would say it wouldn't be easy and I'm making mountains out of mole hills. I would have even thought of Sora Aoi acting in that movie and her torture was somehow more cruel than others (if you know what I mean)

There was this another case where I was trying to refill my water. Next to the RO machine was 3 girls. One a 'bearing'. The damn thing is they were gossiping (All girls just love to gossip. If you're a girl and you tell me you don't like gossips then you're lying) and when I approach them they stopped saying a word. WTF!? Just as my mind runs through the thought of throwing them my tupperware of water, the other side think of kissing the bearing...OMG!

You think that's not crazy enough then you should hear what I'm thinking during lectures. I wish that I would have found a new theory and prove the teacher himself wrong. Though people can't see from my face but I wish the lecturer will start giving free food instead of pop quiz.

All this event happening at the same time. Meaning I'm hearing 2 -3 thoughts at the same time and I'm still sane. Impossible!


P.S. This post was created out of desperation. Please ignore it if you find it unpleasing. I'll post another one not related to My Life soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aluba

So High vs. Sohai

Welcome to the Cashless Society (Malaysia Edition)