Happiness Undefined - Blessings in Disguise

It's been more than one month since I last blogged, therefore, most of the time(actually all the time) when I left since a large time interval in between I would normally blog about happenings in my life. 2010 has been great - not only I start to blog (again) but I have more determination this time. The best thing is KampungBoy artist did blog-walk this blog... Thanks Lat! Well, 2011 kicks off for me ratherly weird with me having a weird new year resolution - Juggling 3 balls while speaking Cantonese(Don't ask me why, I also don't know).But what's weirder is my new semester at UMP (Universiti Malaysia Pahang). I'm in the same section but more than half of the class full of strangers... *sigh* here it goes again.What's worse is that none of them are Malay, this makes me very frustrated. It shows that there has been Buzz Marketing on my section for the last sem. And this doesn't approve with the 1Malaysia spirit at all. I miss my whole classmates. I wish to everything would remain status quo.

However, what I'm happy about is definitely my results. I finally get good grades again after 9 long years. Although as always my parents couldn't be satisfied but I felt good. It's been a while since my friends praise me for being smart. The last time I took SPM (it's like O-level), I got 9A's and my 'friends' somehow don't want to pick up my phone. But this time, although I made it to the Dean's List but I still have friends around me that I think I can rely on. This feelings can't be described well because not many been through like me before. If you have then "Welcome to the club!"

Why I choose to post a blog today?? I have fall sick for nearly 4 days now, the weird thing is my runny nose didn't got better or worse. It just remains the same for the past few days despite I nearly fainted in Engineering Mechanics tutorial today but that was just pure deep hunger. My animal instinct is just waiting to prowl out. The rest is still fine I just need a longer afternoon nap and some sleepy medicine. Speaking of afternoon nap, I miss my evening outdoor activities with friends today all thanks to my flu. However there's an accident happened in today's activity. I was suppose to go cycling but my Jia Han(my good friend) did not call me despite I was taking my nap. It wasn't the road that the accident happen, it happened off-road. I think what my friend trying to do is that to train for the Co-curiculum 2 they have take which is Mountain Bike (I'm in Paintball). After a safety briefing tonight, while I was at the ground floor of the hostel I met up with the victim. His bruises were terrible, as far as I saw it in the dark it was quite serious, even the bruise got onto his face. I was walking upstairs going back to my room while thinking to myself -

"I always asked God to blessed me with good health. Now I'm down with flu and I'm still thankful. If it wasn't for that nap I took, the one with the bruises could be me bacause I'm not really good at cycling off road. Thank God for the blessings in disguise."

P.S: As for my friend who fell off, if you're reading this, Get Well Soon! If there's anything I can do for you, feel free to ask me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aluba

So High vs. Sohai

Welcome to the Cashless Society (Malaysia Edition)