Silliest Questions Asked


It’s been 3 years since I worked on selling Apple products and finally it comes to the end of a chapter. Today is my last day working at Switch – the widest Apple Authorised Reseller in Malaysia. For 2 years I have been working in that service line has not only improves my communication skills but also makes me hypothesised that humans are not as smart as you think they are. I think I can say that I have come across all kinds of customers in my years working part time there. Some of them just asked the silliest questions I have ever met in life and today I am here to reveal them.

Note before I start:
-As many of you already walked in to an Apple reseller/store before you already know that they only sells things that are only compatible with Apple products.
-Make sure you know what is an iPod, iPad and iPhone first.
-Last but not least, I want to say a simple thanks to all my colleagues that help me throughout all these years. Thank you.

1) “Where is the latest Samsung Galaxy phone?”

2) “If I put my SIM card on my iPad now, will I still have data after I walk out of the shop?”

3) “How come my iPod cannot make calls?”

4) “Why Apple products are so complicated to use?”

5) “If the body is aluminium, how long will it take before it rusts?”

6) “I have saw the next iPhone.” *show a concept phone design on the phone* “When is it coming to Malaysia? Don’t lie to me.”

7) “If I buy more than 3 iPads, will I get discount?”

8) “My iPad cannot be switch on. What is the problem? I just bought it a few days ago.” Me pressing on the power button, a display asking me to connect to charger is shown. “Ms., you have to charge your battery, the battery juice is out.” “Charge? How to charge?”

9) “What is the function of iPad?”


10) “How many games are there in the App Store?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aluba

So High vs. Sohai

Welcome to the Cashless Society (Malaysia Edition)