Chill la... It's Only An Internship~

It's been a while since I last blogged. Actually, I have decided not to blog again already as I feel I lacked the 'magic touch' on these stuffs but somehow there is this something on mind that I cannot seem to get it out from my mouth. So I decided to do it here since now its mostly empty, so I am free to write whatever I want.

Those who follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I'm into my internship for 2 weeks now. Everything seems fine except it's a small factory and if some people are jealous of you, you cannot do anything to change that. The factory was divided into 2 - production and office. Production includes QA and packing while the office is just mainly for business deals and paperworks.

So the first day, I get to know Ms. J, the admin manager, she's been working there for over 30 years already and she is very kind towards us interns. However, we were not under her. We were assigned to QA and lab test department under Mr. S. On my first week, work were endless. I wanted to find Ms. J to do some documentation but she seems to be on the phone all the time. So I sat on the chair and waited, it was not even 3 minutes I sat people already looking for me already.

Every time I visit the office I'm sure to hit with lots of work. On Tuesday, I already begin to feel suspicious, so I put my theory to the test. Sure enough, there were spies around the factory. These spies simply cannot stand me being around with the big guys. Guys please you are old and experienced I know, however I'm young and fresh who knows what freaking idea I might contribute to the company in these 10 weeks?? An why la wanna stop me from seeing the HR manager?? It's not like I'm going after 40+ year old lady... Interns are suppose to be fun and get to meet new people. It's only 10 weeks I'm sure I cannot steal whatever position you are eyeing to get into promotion. So chill, I mean no harm and I would like to enjoy my semester break in peace. Next month I have project already you know?? You want it? You can have it... But must type in English ya... Not in Tamil or BM... I just hope I can pretend I don't know anything for like 8 more weeks then I'm off... Although the office people are nice but a few are not... However I still hope we can get along well this few weeks... Aja aja fighting!!

The rainbow I see the first day I went to work, then I pooped in a petrol station.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aluba

So High vs. Sohai

Welcome to the Cashless Society (Malaysia Edition)