I Changed My Ideal

Deepavali this year was something a little different than what I had in mind. So I went out with this girl whom I know for more or less 10 years now. From McDonalds to Mah Tou Yau, literally I didn't spend a dime that night besides putting on fuel for my car. As usual we had one of these weird conversations when suddenly -

"You think everyone is as good as me?"

This quote came out of nowhere from her. I couldn't even remember what we were talking that lead to this. That night, I went deep thoughts. I thought of everything she did when I'm with her. Come to think of it - she was right. Of all the girls I know, I felt she's the one most honest to me. 


How she would say I'm a weirdo whenever I didn't something the way she did. 
How she would trust me, held my hand and lead me when I say I forgot where I parked my car. 
How she would pinch me whenever she feels that my concept or way of thinking was wrong(brings me back to the right path - everytime). 
How she hates me for being late and only angry for a few moments. 
How she would grab me tightly by the arm when she told me she's claustrophobic and afraid of any motorists just came in front of her. 
How we share the same favorite flavor desert drink.
How different we are yet we never ran out of conversations.
All these years, this girl has been around my social life yet I never take notice till now. 
Admund, you are soooooo dumb! *face-palmed*

And just like that, I change my ideal from a long line of alphabet T-A-E-Y-E-O-N down to 3 letters.
I always thought she was bad at singing, until that night as well "Oooooo~". Funny? She's way better doing it than Taeyeon. Recently she even dip dyed her hair pink like Taeyeon(below)... Normally other people I don't really like it (Not even TaeYeon) but to be honest, I kinda like it on her - only her.



"All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow."
-Cristina Perri-     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aluba

So High vs. Sohai

Welcome to the Cashless Society (Malaysia Edition)