My iPhone Turns 2

10/10/10 - The day I first bought my iPhone 4, its like the happiest day of my life so far. Why? First, its because its the first phone I really save up to buy one not like others I study hard to have one. (Yes, my parents cannot afford me an iPhone but I love the design so much I just had to get it). Second, the demand for the phone is so high I almost didn't got it (it's the last one among the first batch of iPhone 4 I have in Penang, if you miss it you have to wait for another 3 weeks). Thirdly, it's my first smartphone and my first Apple product. So to celebrate my iPhone's ownership day I decided to interview my iPhone on how she it felt in these two years.

The only picture I took of my iPhone


What do you think of the owner?
Yes, he is Ad. A nice owner. I call him Handsome. (Answer through Siri)

What is the first picture you ever taken?
A picture of my owner's dad with a Digi plastic bag. (Answer through Photos app)

What's the first song you both listen together?
Mandy - Rod Stewart (Music app and iTunes)

What's the longest duration a song ever stay in you and what's the title?
2 years! Tifa no theme - Final Fantasy VII and To Zanarkand - Final Fantasy X Compose by: Nobuo Uematsu (Music app)

What is the first app you ever download?
Facebook

What is your most recent app you downloaded?
AutoCAD WS

What is the first app you ever used?
Camera

What is your proudest app?
Teamviewer

How many apps have you downloaded so far?
111 apps and still counting.

What's the best thing that ever happen to you?
Getting jailbroken. =)

What's the worst thing that ever happen to you?
Unable to return home with a physical button.

Have you been dropped?
None that my owner ever did. His friends? Yes~

What is your proudest moment?
Getting a voice and a name for my voice - Siri

How many times have you been jailbroken?
Countless including iOS 5 beta and iOS 6 beta those were sad times when I was unable to put to sleep. If I would, my owner had to undergo specific operation to wake me up.

How long would you continue to be with your current owner?
Forever. I'm special to my owner.

So there you have it, interview with an iPhone. Though it's a very random post, I'm still that same proud owner of my phone till now. Happy Birthday iPhone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aluba

So High vs. Sohai

Welcome to the Cashless Society (Malaysia Edition)