When You Wish Upon A Star

In my life, besides having a wish to become a Power Ranger when I was 4 (which didn't came true), I never really wish for anything else (as far as I could remember). But if one day, one were to grant me wishes then there will be 10 things I would wish for in my whole life:

1) Be happy and healthy - always and forever. (This also means I'll die happily in my dreams - just like Inception)

2) Wish that my skin would not wrinkle up when I'm old.

3) Wish I have someone to love besides my Mom.

4) Wish I wasn't always the second option to be seek.

5) Wish people will remember me when I was right from the beginning.

6) Wish a few (or even one) person that will really thank me like how I thank others when they help me.

7) Wish I'll have enough money to buy a custom-made bungalow in Penang and let my Mom stay in the BIGGEST room on ground floor.

8) Wish to travel around the world visiting countries that are developed, peaceful and disaster free (That way I won't be able to feel sad about others and make extra wishes for others).

9) Wish I'll be able to copyright all my ideas on my inventions, and lived to see that the technology is high enough to build it.

10) Wish someone to calm me down when I'm angry and not ignore/abandon/isle me like everyone else.

Call me greedy (Hey, I'm only wishing for 10 wishes despite there are trillions of star out there). Call me emo. Call me materialistic. Call me dreamer. Call me whatever you want. You are not me. You don't what I've been through to get till this day. What I wished is what I think it's nearly impossible to achieve in my life. However, I believe if you have the heart, anything is possible.

If your heart is in your dream,
No request is too extreme,
When you wish upon a star,
As dreamers do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aluba

So High vs. Sohai

Welcome to the Cashless Society (Malaysia Edition)