Early Birthday

Today was a happy day. Yeah! That's the end of this post!















You think? Here's what happen today, my friends throw me a surprise early birthday gathering which I wasn't expected till 5.45pm when Celine told me to accompany her to atm then she'll discuss thermodynamics with me. (By the way, today was also the first time I skip class this semester). I was curious as in "Why she make me walk that far to where she always go atm alone... well... most of the time?" However I chose to believe her as she's a good and loyal friend of mine and I did ask her to help me in thermo this morning. So when I reach the atm place there was a tiny bit of shock in me because I didn't expect many people to turn up including some I'm not really close to. A short while later, came the cake. It was funny as there were 2 cakes - one black one white. There was this other girl - Shu Yin which she has birthday one day earlier than mine but since she's going back on Thursday they decided to celebrate with her today as well. Her's white and I'm black like Rebecca Black with chocolates all around it - a taste of it makes you feel like it's Friday.

(This is the part that you would expect me to put some pictures of the situation. Sorry. I'm gonna have to be selfish a bit. I wanna have the memory all to myself)

To be honest, that was the first time people gather all around me and sing "Happy Birthday" to me and I make wishes in front of everyone (It was an awkward feeling and I didn't know what to wish for - in fact, I never make a wish before, so I just pray for everyone to be well and happy) before blowing away the hot orange stuff that's on top of the candle. I know people ask me to blow the candles, but no matter how hard I try the candles can't be blown away. After one blow, I gave up. Apparently my stomach rules over my will to blow the candles away from the cake. So I have no choice but to use my fingers and my mouth (I still don't know why I have to use my mouth to pull the last one out). My first bite of the cake was awesome - it felt like the last word that I used in the previous paragraph. My second bite was disheartening when Celine told me she got NO intention to teach me thermo. Sad-nya... This makes my stomach growls louder than Justin Bieber giving birth (Yes! He give birth.). So I suggested that we should go KK4 - a humble little heaven for all those tortured souls that survive the canteen food. The walk from atm to KK4 wasn't fair. According to Papago, there's one time voice navigation for this route. "Go straight." So with easy route, I decided to punish Celine for lying to me by carrying my bag full of thermo stuffs including a thick textbook. She agreed with my terms. However, given the conditions she drag my bag. NO WAY! In the end, I failed to punish her. Why? Because she's a girl. I'm a gentleman. That's all from this post. Sweet. Short. Cries. Thanks for the cake guys!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aluba

So High vs. Sohai

Welcome to the Cashless Society (Malaysia Edition)