Who says I Don't Update my Blog Often? (Random)

Ya some random post here, it's been a while since I did that. Where shall I begin? Let's start with something new in this blog. I have update my new blog skin and the notice board as well. If you look at the bottom of this page, you will also find that the toolbar has something new - Donate to Japan button. Yes, you could donate to Japan via PayPal (I think).

Speaking of Japan, reminds me of my all time favourite RPG (Role Playing Games) franchise -Final Fantasy
The protagonists of Final Fantasy I to X

A bit update here, as you know about Dissidia in PSP they have decided to come out with a prequel called - Dissidia 012: Duodecim. I'm not gonna explain much here about the story plot, if you haven't played it yet then you probably should, it got new characters like Lightning from FFXIII and Vaan from FFXII


... oh ya, and Warrior of light finally takes off his helmet and surprisingly he looks like this
That's a lot of white hair for a young guy.

Speaking of Lightning(spoilers alert), if you have played FFXIII then you will have know the ending where Fang and Vanille have sacrifice themselves from another Jenova wannabe situation happening.
Anyway, after the whole save the world(I mean dimension) thing, where you finally see Lightning smile like this~
You thought that it's the end huh? Well guess again... Watch the following video first before continue on...





Yup, Final Fantasy fans they're announcing Final Fantasy XII-2.


But(Spoilers alert again) unlike X-2, it's not gonna be a happy ending just like Dissidia 012, FF-X, FF-VII or any final fantasy that doesn't have happy endings (It's like a FF tradition already). I just wish that Serah is a playable character this time.


Other FF update, PSP gamers there has been changes to the name of FFXIII Agito... Drop the 'XIII' and 'Agito' and it became Final Fantasy Type-0 (it's a zero) - yup like conditon zero... Nah... I'm just bullshitting There will be 18 playable characters each with strength and weaknesses kinda like DoTa if you ask me. Anyway, here's a trailer for you also.



Alright, that's all for Japan, now for some Weird News Flash, it looks like eating cucumbers can actually kills you. So far, as many as 10 persons have died from eating cucumbers. OMG!!


I guess Jessica was right when she hated cucumbers.

Yeah! Piss Peace on you too!

By the way, speaking of Korean, I come to realise (after much research) that most Korean drama nowadays the most interesting part always begins in Episode 5. Prove it? Nah, I suggest some for you, then you go watch (again). I'll give a brief summary on it.

Anthenna: Goddess of War
A so-called sequel to Iris, it's about how Korea both North and South gonna join become one and how some agency trying to change that. It also stars Choi Siwon from Super Junior which also star in Oh! My Lady. OST also nice with theme music "I love you" sang by SNSD Tae Yeon. Good drama if you love action.
Secret Garden
A romance comedy on how a rich guy and a stunt girl surprisingly switch body. (Don't ask me why but a lots of girls love to watch this). Good drama if you love fictional love.


Dream High
A group of students each with their own personal problems are striving to pursue their dreams in the entertainment line. Good drama if you like Dancing and Singing. Nice song though and lots of K-Pop idol stars in this drama.

and the latest, Romance Town

Sorry I don't know which poster is nicer so I put both up.

Romantic comedy about how a poor maid with complications of her own won 14 billion lottery tickets (So far only 6 episodes available). Theme music was sang by none other cucumber hater Jessica titled "Overflowing with Tears".

Well,I guess that's enough to keep you busy till I update again because I know it won't be so soon already. I'm going to work tomorrow. Chaoz~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aluba

So High vs. Sohai

Welcome to the Cashless Society (Malaysia Edition)