I'm back!

Phew, finally some time to create a post... To the new readers, welcome! After more than a month of not updating this blog, i thought the number of visitors will decrease but instead it went up somehow... Guess my new found friends are reading my blog. Anyway, after 1 month in Pahang, I finally able to settle things down plus include a few extra daily chores in my life. Life here comparatively with other uni life is peaceful. There were no strange animals running in and out of my room. Btw, have I told you I got the BEST room ever in the hostel where all the furniture are complete including the mosquito net... Yeah...

Then there were the lecturers... I mean it's very hard to find good lecturers. I think I can say that 1 out of 5 subjects I've taken the lecturers are better than my form 6 teachers. But then, in uni it's different from what we've been studying before this. In school, the teachers gave the education to us (aka spoon-feeding) but in uni, you yourself must go find the education. The lecturers can't explain everything and they can't answer everything you asked. So, ya having a group of friends is the only way you can help and be helped. I met a few good friends and to my surprise they are able to speak in Hokkien, so when my Mandarin fails me, I'm still able to communicate.

Then there were THE flies (intense music plays), damn, the canteen is full of them. I think the flies here are twice the amount of students studying here. Later on I found out the reason - there's a chicken coop nearby, so what to do? *sigh* But if KFC were to be bulit near our campus then I think their profit will be very high. Not only they save on transportation fee, it also provides air-conditioning.

Then there were the smokers. Unlike Left 4 Dead which usually hides before attacking you with the tongue. Smokers here are more aggressive. Even on the staircases you can smell the smokes. However, I think I should be thankful there isn't any spitters around...

Well, this uni isn't all that bad. Instead the lab equipment is one of the BEST in the world and I'm grateful that my room isn't as heaty as the other rooms. Nothing is perfect in this world.

Regarding this blog, I'm going to make some few changes and thanks to the vote, you'll see changes of this blog for a month due to Theme Month... which is Ghost and Horror... So, as promised, I will make sure at least one of my posts does one of the following for that month - 1) Make you can't sleep 2) Make you afraid to walk in the dark alone 3) Makes you stronger
See... Soooo much benefits can be gain from reading my posts... But it won't be so soon... (Or will it???) As I have tests this week... Happy Reading guys(and girls)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aluba

So High vs. Sohai

Welcome to the Cashless Society (Malaysia Edition)