People are People

I came across a comment the other day for what I've commented...That comment seems to question my genuinty in my perspective point of view...Then I thought - in fact most of the time people won't trust me at all when I'm telling something serious (Well, thankfully some of my good friends did)... Somehow people feel like I'm still a kid trapped inside a 19 year old body... Maybe it's because I joked too much or I never take any serious conversation with them... This makes me think twice, maybe I should write a blog, you know just to tell people I'm more than the person they always talk to... Besides speaking on the other side, I'll try putting some music and videos or maybe stuffs for people to download so this blog won't feel dull or outdated...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aluba

So High vs. Sohai

Welcome to the Cashless Society (Malaysia Edition)